Monday, December 17, 2012

Font to your heart's desire!

Hello everyone! I hope your winter/Christmas/Hannukah break is going well!
On Pinterest/blogs i read about a website that allows you to make your own fonts. It is probably one of the coolest things ever! For those of you like me who are new to being cool and don't have a tablet, this is a good substitute. You can't draw on pictures and the writing is a little too 'neat', but it's still much better than other alternatives!
It's super easy to use, just click on this picture of my cat in a hat!
 
 
 These are my fonts! The list will most likely get longer.
A few things to pay attention to!
When they say that 300dpi is recommended, LISTEN TO THEM. If your dpi is less than that, the suares of your font won't line up and you will have like..3 letters for every letter. Not good.
 
Here are good tutorials on how to change your PPT settings so that you can increase your dpi.
 
You will also probably have to change the file type. To do this I used PowerPoint, added the PDF as a picture to my presentation and saved it as a PNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment